What do I need during my trip?
- A valid passport or identity card for all travellers.
- What are the requirements for your car, the equipment of your car and the necessary documents in the countries through which you travel?
- In many countries, vignettes are mandatory, and in most cases you can buy them in advance in Ireland. Also think of safety vests and a breathalyser (in some countries you will need to carry these with you).
- Make sure you know how to reach your insurance in case of an emergency. Bring policy numbers and contact details with you.
Where can I find the campsite address?
- All address details are on the voucher which you will receive from us at least 2 weeks before departure.
I am delayed, do I have to report this?
- If you already know in advance that you will be arriving later than the time indicated on the voucher, please inform us by e-mail of your arrival date and time.
- If you are delayed along the way, don't worry. There is a solution for everything. Please contact the campsite. On your voucher you will find the logo of the provider of your accommodation. Mention the name of your provider on the phone, this prevents confusion. In some cases, the numbers of the provider's employees are on your voucher, in such cases call this number.
- If you arrive late, the employees may not receive you personally. You can then collect the key and the way to your accommodation from the security. This is usually located at the main reception.
- If you arrive after the barrier is closed, you must park your car outside the campsite and pick it up the next morning. Do not leave important items in the car.
Am I entitled to a refund in case of delayed arrival?
- If you arrive at the campsite one or more days later due to circumstances, we will not be able to refund your travel sum. If you have cancellation insurance, it is possible that this insurance does offer a refund if it concerns an insured event.
My car has broken down on our way to the campsite
- Hopefully your insurer has helped you and you will be able to get back on the road quickly. The staff at the campsite expect you to arrive on the agreed day. If this does not work, please inform them. It is important to know that you may arrive on a different day, they will make sure that your accommodation remains available for you. If you have trouble reaching the campsite, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you.