About South Germany
- Richly varied natural beauty to explore
- Impress range of water sports to enjoy
- Stunning traditional towns and cities to explore
- Unique local history and culture
- Delicious Bavarian dishes to sample
Discover the Beauty of Luxury Camping in South Germany
Nature lovers will want to allow plenty of time to explore some of South Germany’s most scenic spots such as the Black Forest, the Franconian Lake District and Berchtesgaden National Park, which the Bavarian Alps provide a stunning backdrop to the area. Many of the leading luxury camping sites in this part of Germany can be found in stunning natural setting that are just waiting to be enjoyed.